Custom Snapchat filters are the fastest growing trend in today’s wedding market. Just like the Instagram wedding hashtag, custom Snapchat filters give wedding guests a personalized way to share special moments on social media.
MyWeddingFilter has become the wedding industry’s leader in custom Snapchat filters due to their beautiful designs, great service, and simple, reliable process. They pride themselves on their ability to design personalized filters tailored to perfectly match any wedding style and theme. This young company is growing rapidly, with over 50,000 Snapchat user views in the past two months.
Founders Alex and Cory started MyWeddingFilter earlier this year in Austin, Texas. Alex explains the origin of the company, saying, “Since we’re in our late twenties, Cory and I go to alot of weddings. Traveling all over to see our friends get married, we realized that we could combine how much wedding guests love Snapchat with how much a bride and groom want every detail to be special and unique to them. It was a no brainer.”
Be the first of your friends to have your very own!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to www.myweddingfilter.com
- Purchase the filter that you like the most
- Enter your wedding details (Names, Date, Location, Wedding Colors)
- Receive a proof for your approval
- MyWeddingFilter uploads the filter for you on Snapchat
- Voila! Snap away
And now…It’s GIVEAWAY time!! We’ve teamed up with MyWeddingFilter for THREE lucky winnerS to receive a small geofence*** Snapchat filter for their special day!
Head over to our Instagram page to ENTER TO WIN!!
- Follow both @myweddingfilter and @thecoordinatedbride on Instagram
- Heart this post and comment your wedding date on Instagram
- Repost this image for an extra entry with the hashtags #myweddingfilter and #thecoordinatedbride
***The “Geofence” is the area where your Custom Filter will be viewable by all Snapchat users. The size of the Geofence can be anywhere from 20,000 to 5 Million square feet; however, Snapchat charges a small fee based on the size of this area. A Small Geofence is the equivalent of a normal bar / restaurant. Please visit the FAQ section of MyWeddingFilter for more information.