I’m pleased to share THEIA‘s Spring 2018 Bridal collection. This season Creative Director Don O’Neill looked to the beauty of a pearl for his inspiration. He translated their opalescent hues into a color palate of barely there blues and soft blush pinks, and subtle touches of grey. The collection continued to cater to the relaxed carefree bride with cotton guipure laces patchworked together and simple body hugging crepes with flowing sleeves. Whimsy is captured in hand cut satin floral applique gowns and bodices, and Point d’Esprit and silk organza cascading ruffles.
“For Spring 2018 I was inspired by pearls. Their unique properties imbue strength of spirit, integrity and purity, along with the calming effect of balancing our karma. I was fascinated by the subtle colors in their opalescence, from barely there blues and soft blush pinks, to touches of grey swirling inside the ivory and whites of their nacre. We continue to serve our THEIA bride and her relaxed carefree style with cotton guipure laces patch worked together and simple body hugging crepes with flowing sleeves.
Her whimsy is captured in hand cut satin floral applique gowns and bodices, and Point d’Esprit and silk organza cascading ruffles. To further tempt our ever more creative brides we have created several gowns with interchangeable slip linings, allowing her to choose classic ivory, blush, cloud blue, or nude.
As our bride evolves, we added an extra dash of sophistication, with-off-the -shoulder Alençon lace and crepe gowns with crystal garland wrapping the Shoulders. Our signature hand beaded gowns are rich with pearl embroidery, some off set with subtle color linings.”
THEIA SPRING 2018 COLLECTION RUN OF SHOW
- Tova Cloud blue strapless Chantilly lace gown with glass cherry blossom embroidery over layered Spanish tulle ball skirt
- Ellie Alabaster crepe gown with cold shoulder bell sleeves.
- Marla Ivory strapless patchwork cotton guipure lace gown over nude lining.
- Filippa Ivory floral embroidered bodice with micro sequins over Spanish tulle ball skirt.
- Elise Blush cap sleeve Chantilly lace bodice over layered Spanish tulle skirt.
- Leia Ivory V-neck patchwork cotton guipure lace gown over nude lining.
- Soley Pearl white 3-D flower and crystal embroidered cut away bodice over layered tulle ball skirt.
- Camila Pearl white corded lace slip gown shown over optional cloud blue slip.
- Kristin White Alençon lace off – the – shoulder gown with bell sleeves.
- Ava Blush Chantilly lace boat neck ball gown with hand embroidered glass cherry blossoms at waist.
- Amanda Pearl white 3-D flowers and crystal embroidered strapless bodice over mermaid crepe skirt.
- Astrid Ivory slip gown hand embroidered with pearls and Swarovski crystals
- Hannah Alabaster off the – shoulder crepe mermaid gown, shoulders encircled with hand beaded glass cherry blossoms.
- Iris Ivory pearl, crystal and sequin hand embroidered boat neck gown shown over optional cloud blue slip.
- Stella Pearl white 3-D flowers and crystal embroidered cap sleeve bodice over silk satin face georgette ball skirt.
- Elin Ivory crystal, pearl and glass hand embroidered gown shown over optional blush slip.
- Ingrid Ivory floral embroidered bodice over triple layered ball skirt of Spanish tulle, floral embroidery and Point d’Esprit with nude lining.
- Greta Hand beaded pearl and crystal boat neck gown.
- Aurora Ivory Point d’Esprit and silk organza ruffle V – neck ball gown.
- Emilia Pearl white V – neck gown, hand embroidered with 3-D flowers, crystals and pearls.
- Tilda Smoke grey crystal and pearl hand embroidered V-neck gown